Comment on page
Goodbye illiquid investments.
Digital SAFTS for Projects - Powered by ERC 721 and 1155
- Holding on to a Certificate is akin to holding on to a SAFT, just much more efficient, liquid, and digital
- Participants in Seed/Private/IDO Round will get an NFT ‘Certificate’, which serves as an entitlement for future token claims.
- These Certificates can be traded securely on the OTC marketplace, before or after the token lists.
- This gives early project backers the liquidity that they may require from time to time and creates a secondary market for new investors who might be keen to purchase a seed/private round allocation after it has concluded.
- The DAO can also acquire prized NFT assets such as a Cryptopunk, Bored Ape or Moonsama collectively, fractionalise its ownership, and trade it freely.